Tuesday, October 7, 2014

slowly moving forward


Hello my loves,
I hope the big wide world is treating you well. Usually I am only up at this time to run (well, walk/run. I have an injury that prevents me from doing an all out run). On this morning, however, I am up to take an exam; yes ,you read that right, an exam. I am in the process of applying to a teacher credential/ graduate program. Our little one is supposed to start school next fall, and my love and I have an agreement: while they are home, I am home; once both are in school, I go back to school. Unfortunately, before I can even apply, I have two exams I must pass. So, I will update you quickly on my progress for the last two weeks.
The quilt is now moving along quickly. I have all the rows figured out and have started sewing them together. I hope to have the top done be the end of the week.
 The shawl is also moving along, although not as quickly. My sister's birthday was last Tue. I only have a couple inches of border left, then cast off, and block. I have only just started the second ball. I am going to have more than half left over. Any ideas what to do with it?
Well, it is time to head out to my exam. Wish me luck.

XO
LueLue Ellabee

No comments:

Post a Comment